Job Title : Sr. Oracle Consultant
Job Duties : Lib N Leo, LLC in Allentown, PA is seeking experienced Sr. Oracle Consultants to analyze client user requirements and develop custom Oracle applications to increase efficiency and improve functions.
Job duties and responsibilities include:
Gather and interpret functional specifications and user requirements.
Identify areas of process improvement to increase efficiency.
Design and develop Oracle Forms, Reports, Workflows, and Interfaces.
Responsible for on-time delivery and overall quality of deliverables.
Develop Technical Documentation for the user training.
Coordinate with offshore team on daily basis for providing the necessary Technical inputs to resolve daily production support issues by performing Root Cause and Corrective Action (RCCA).
Provide month-end support to all Business Units to enable a smooth closure of books at month-end.
This position does not directly supervise or manage any other employees.
Minimum Requirements : Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Applications, Engineering or any related IT field of study, plus at least five (5) years of experience in the job offered or in any related position(s).
Alternatively, the employer will accept no degree and at least seven (7) years of experience in the job offered or in any related position(s).
Qualified candidates must also have demonstrable knowledge, experience, skill and proficiency with the following:
1. Oracle eBusiness Suite R12.
2. Report Development, including Forms Developer, Reports Builder and Workflow Builder.
3. PL SQL Discoverer or BICS Discoverer.
4. XML Publisher.
5. TOAD, UNIX.
8. EDI implementation.
• Job Site : Lib N Leo, LLC, 5274 Hamilton Blvd., Allentown, PA 18106.
• No travel; no telecommuting. Position is project based on long-term assignments at various unanticipated
client sites within the U.S., and relocation may be required at the end of each long-term assignment.
• Mail Resumes To : : Lib N Leo, LLC, ATTN: HR, 5274 Hamilton Blvd., Allentown, PA 18106.
• No Calls or emails. EOE.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship